Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently came across a Beretta Vitoria that was for sale in local newspaper. The owner had told me on the phone that it was a Beretta Pintail (further investigation shows that the pintail is an ES100). The owner also indicated that it had a slug barrel with rifle sights ( Beretta's brochure shows that they only make one slug gun with a rifled barrel and that is the ES100). When I went to look at the gun, it was in mint condition still in the original box - but the barrel was not a fully rifled barrel (smooth barrel with rifled choke). My question is: Where did the Beretta Vitoria come from? I can not seem to find information on this anywhere. The gun is a 12 ***** semi-automatic and has the inertia-recoil system (I think). It can handle 3 inch shells and the barrel length is 24 inches.
(Not knowing anything about Vitoria at the time, I passed on the purchase and probably blew a great deal - Please keep me from kicking myself). Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think you should kick yourself really hard. The Vitoria is actually a Beretta ES100 Pintail manufactured in the city of Vitoria in Spain (thus the name) and uses the famous recoil system of Benelli which is a joy to operate and clean. Is is a great balance of price/quality, shoots well up to 3" without any adjustments and takes 5 chokes from 1 to 5 stars.
It costs really low has the Beretta name and the soul of the Benelli. Great Gun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.