Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the softest shooting gun I every shot :lol: . I really like this gun! The only thing I want to correct for my own personal preference is the Point of Impact - the gun shoots high - 60/40.

Do I need to add more drop by changing to the 65mm shims to lower the POI and if for some reason the 65mm shims isn't enough to correct it to my liking can I purchase additional shims? All help is gratefully appeciate.

Thank you.

·
Registered
13,108 Posts
Welcome to SGW. 60/40 is a tad too high. I would rather have a gun that shoots a little high than low. I would go to the next shim down and see where you are. Even if you can only gain another 5% by using the 65mm, you should be good. That is unless you like a low shooting gun.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Not sure but I don't believe they make anything lower than a 65 mm. 60/40 is a preferred pattern by many. It allows you to float the target on top of the rib at all times, and never loosing sight of it. With a 50/50 pattern you need to partially cover your target to be centered. Just depends on how you like your sight pictures....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.