Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would really appreciate the experts amongst you if you can help please. I have a 390, great fitted gun, use it in my area, and once a year I travel for a weeks shooting to the UK. A Silver Lark 304 has become available in my gunshop and I beleive the trigger attachment and loading bolt are interchangable with the 390. It would be great for peace of mind to take them with me as spares when I am away. Could anyone please confirm if this is possible please? Big Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
20,284 Posts
The Beretta 304 is limited to 2 3/4" shells while the 390 will shoot either 2 3/4" or 3" shells. Therefore, the 304 does not have the compensating gas spring. There may be other differences, but I'm not sure.

Since 390's are so common and fairly inexpensive, I don't understand why you don't just buy another 390 if you want a backup gun with interchangeable parts.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks chaps. From what I had in mind, trigger assembly dosen't fit. But I found it such a sweet gun I just had it anyway, half a pound lighter than the 390 but same receiver. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.