Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. First post. I have a P. Bernardelli (not the coveted V. Bernardelli). It is one of the Cape Outfitters imports. It is a very solid gun. It is a 410 double barrel. I was told that this a very rare gun and was made at the same factory as the V. I don't know who to believe. It is in superb condition. Anyone care to give an opinion as to what the value is?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Welcome to SGW,there have been 3 different companies,Vincenszo Bernadelli,Pietro Brenadelli and
Santini Bernadelli,that have produced firearms.During the late 1980's,there were a lot of Pietro Bernadelli's that were dumped in the american market place.They were probably made in Turkey,the book says that you can get info,free of charge through their website,www.bluebookofgunvalues.com.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
I doubt the P. Bernardelli guns were produced in the V. Bernardelli plant.

Its a long shot but, take some clear close up pix of all the proof and other markings on the barrel flats and water table and e-mail them together with your enquiry to the Gardone Proof house at: [email protected]. The proof house records may I. D. the maker.

When you have an I.D. for the gun. post some pix on this forum and perhaps one of our resident Italian gun gurus can help with an estimated value.

DF

Montani Semper Liberi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.