Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
161 Posts
You want an O/U or SXS with auto ejectors if your going to fire that many shots in a day.

An auto will need to be cleaned and you should have some extra seals ready (depending on the gun).

If you use a pump you won't be able to straighten your pump arm by the end of the day. This could be a problem if you have to go to the can really bad :roll:

Doubles RULE!

· Registered
161 Posts
Desertrat said:
OK...let me get this straight....
you are gonna shoot up to 2500 shells a day....ok...for simplicity...let us say you will hunt ten hours a day....that is 250 shells per hour....or 4.16 shells per minute...you cant do .16 of a shell...so lets be conservative and say 4 shells a minute average....is dove hunting down there that hot and heavy? Or are all you guys just plain crazy and gluttons for punishment?? hehehe.....I just don't get it..... :roll:
DR,

Here's a picture for you.

http://www.jjcaceria.com.ar/photos/doves.jpg

I've seen pictures of Argentina dove hunts where the shooter was standing next to waste high piles of empty shells!
They shoot down there!

Do a google search on "dove hunt argentina" and see what comes up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.