Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
bustabuck I am with you. I will take the Auto 5 by browning anytime. I have never had one to jam if handled and cleaned properly. I have seen them not function because some idiot could not read and didn't understand that friction is necessary to make it work. The took the gun down and oiled the heck out of the magazine tube and then put the spring back on and reassembled. It kicked like a mule and didn't function properly. One other place that will give you problem if it doesn't have the proper lubrication and that is the spring that goes back into the stock. It need to be oiled lightly and cleaned occasionally. If is isn't,. then over time, it can make the gun jam. To me the best gun that has been made for my purpose which is hunting is the Belgium or Japan made Auto-5. I have used one for over 40 years and just wish i could find a woman as dependable. If I do, then I am going to marry her tomorrow. LOL.....................................................Take a kid hunting or fishing........................................................

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.