Shotgun Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Paxton arms
went by his shop before thanksgiving had a long conversation about high end shotguns now have a K80 on the way to test and will most likely be transferring funds to complete the transaction. A true gentleman and very knowledgeable.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My retirement present to myself is going to be a new Krieghoff. I've got several months before I pull the trigger on the purchase, but I was wondering where is the best place to buy a Krieghoff. Here are some of the dealers I've seen mentioned in no specific order:

DuPont
Pacific Sporting Arms
Paxton
Clay Target Sports
Elite Shotguns
Joel Etchen

All of these guys are out of state for me. I'm looking for lowest price easiest to deal with in a situation where the gun will be shipped. If there is a recommended dealer that I have missed let me know. I would also consider visiting a dealer in person if there is an advantage to buying the gun that way. I'm on the east coast in NC.
LP Thanks
If nobody has mentioned Ernest Marlette you might consider him. He is from your neck of the woods in NC and a licensed Krieghoff repairman/dealer. I bought a K-80 from him and got beautiful wood with it. He also fitted gun and does annual servicing, etc.

·
Registered
K80 gold standard supersport
31 Posts
I forgot to add Dave Fiedler from Mid Valley Shooting School in Oregon!
Got my last two K80’s from him and he is a nice guy all around besides treat you right and get you a deal!

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
I shoot mostly sporting, but also shoot occasional skeet, and less trap, so I'm leaning towards a K-80 Sporting or Pro Sporter. I've shot a K-80 Sporting and really liked it, but would like to try a Pro-Sporter, and maybe even a K-80 Parcours before I make my final decision.

I've got months before making the purchase, so hope to get a chance to shoot each of the above before making a purchase.
If you mostly shoot Sporting and Skeet, then without a doubt Robert Paxton is your man.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts