Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put the Knoxx-Blackhawk SpecOps stock and my Mossberg and want to order their Storm Sling (single-point). Will I need a swivel of some sort for that stud on the back of the stock? (if so, a link to a specific product would be much appreciated!) Or does the sling connect directly to the stud with included hardware? I just don't want to get the thing, then have to pay shipping again on another item and wait another week!

Thanks in advance guys,

Jason

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yes, you will need a swivel. If you are getting a sling with a clip rather than a fabic loop (like some of the one point slings) then you could probably put a split ring on there (like what you would connect keys to) but a swivel is you best bet as it won't stretch like a split ring will.

E

·
Registered
96 Posts
Your other option is to us a sling attachment that fits through the slot in the buttstock that then wraps around the tube that the stock slides on.... now to find a pic.

Check out this link over at tactical tailor... if you would rather not use your standard swivels, you can go this route (there are plenty of companies that make this type of sling and many styles including single point)

http://www.tacticaltailor.com/qrmodular ... apter.aspx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts