Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning a trip with my family. We are planning to do the Bourbon Trail in Kenyucky. What sporting clays ranges in this area would you suggest that we visit. I have heard that Elk Creek is a very good Range. Are there others in this area we should visit?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks one ouncer. I am quiet familiar with clay targets online, but I wanted to hear from shooters that actually have shot the ranges in that area. I have shot at a lot of ranges: some have been great and some are a waste of time and money. I would like to know which ranges do it right in the great state of Kentucky.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Definitely shoot Elk Creek, you won't be disappointed. It is located in a very scenic area. I shot 2 of the 3 courses a couple of years ago and had a great time. Some very challenging targets there and the people are really friendly. I also shot Blue Grass Sportsmen but liked Elk Creek better.

While in the area a visit to Keeneland Race track is well worth it even if you aren't a big horse racing fan. It's a beautiful facility and if they aren't racing they are usually exercising horses. Actually they are racing this month now. http://www.keeneland.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.