Shotgun Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Update: Spoke with Cody and Tom and they were very quick to respond to get the gun back to them.
Kolar paid for shipping (2 day air).

Sent it today. Would have sent it sooner but I was waiting for the insurance to kick in.

I shot one tournament last week. Going to miss the Worlds but hoping to get the gun back by the NorCAL chamionships.
KOLAR has been great to work with.

I sent a list of other issues for them to resolve. Frequent FTF's (lower barrel) , 20 gauge lower tube popping out (reloads and factories) , bluing wearing out on certain spots. Hopefully, it all gets resolved. They said they will address all of my issues.

Not gonna lie, it's bummed me out but KOLAR has stood by their product so far.

This is my first KOLAR so it's a little disheartening, but the gun, when it's functioning properly, is a total beast. Already rolled a bunch of hundo's on it and it is really a joy to shoot.

I'll keep y'all posted. Thanks for the advise and comments.

Cheers!

· Registered
39 Posts
Update: Spoke with Cody and Tom and they were very quick to respond to get the gun back to them.
Kolar paid for shipping (2 day air).

Sent it today. Would have sent it sooner but I was waiting for the insurance to kick in.

I shot one tournament last week. Going to miss the Worlds but hoping to get the gun back by the NorCAL chamionships.
KOLAR has been great to work with.

I sent a list of other issues for them to resolve. Frequent FTF's (lower barrel) , 20 gauge lower tube popping out (reloads and factories) , bluing wearing out on certain spots. Hopefully, it all gets resolved. They said they will address all of my issues.

Not gonna lie, it's bummed me out but KOLAR has stood by their product so far.

This is my first KOLAR so it's a little disheartening, but the gun, when it's functioning properly, is a total beast. Already rolled a bunch of hundo's on it and it is really a joy to shoot.

I'll keep y'all posted. Thanks for the advise and comments.

Cheers!
Any updates on this?

41 - 43 of 43 Posts