Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am not sure if they will have a gunsmith with the truck or if it is just for sales. I do know for a fact that we will be shooting the new A400 EXCEL SPORTING with the blue reciever. It looks pretty nice and seems to be a reasonable price with the recoil reduction system built in. I will post the results of our shooting later today. Jim Waterman

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK so we shot the new A400 with the kickoff recoil reducer. It shot very smooth and with little recoil. It was at least a pound less than my 391 so it isn't really a apples to apples test but recoil was not any more than my heavy gun. It had a fixed 14 1/4" lop so it did seem short for me. They say that you can buy longer pads to compensate. It had a 30" flat rib so that was not to my likeing either. All in all it handled and shot great but I will be waiting for the high rib parrell comb in 32" before I buy. But I will buy then!

Just for the record both JTH and Beikirks Ammo have them for sale so ask your guy to get you one. Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.