Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,270 Posts
I've spoken with several who shoot them and they shoot them because they are convinced they get better patterns doing it.

I will buy a full set at the World next year. I was going to this year but didn't have spare pennies.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
217 Posts
A warning:
Not sure if it goes for all gages, but the "Light Skeet" extended color coded chokes are PINK! I have no idea what they were thinking there...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,270 Posts
rancho relaxo said:
A warning:
Not sure if it goes for all gages, but the "Light Skeet" extended color coded chokes are PINK! I have no idea what they were thinking there...
No, they're not. These are extended tube chokes, not barrel chokes. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
MRPOWER said:
aiken said:
MRPOWER said:
Except we're talking about extended tube chokes here, which bear no identifying marks.
All my extended chokes, even sub gauge, have identifying marks.
Which one of your guns there has a tubeset and what kind of tubes are they?
I do not own any tube sets. I am talking about the extended choke tubes for my Browning BPS 20ga and Charles Daly 28ga. Both sets have identifying marks.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,270 Posts
aiken said:
MRPOWER said:
aiken said:
MRPOWER said:
Except we're talking about extended tube chokes here, which bear no identifying marks.
All my extended chokes, even sub gauge, have identifying marks.
Which one of your guns there has a tubeset and what kind of tubes are they?
I do not own any tube sets. I am talking about the extended choke tubes for my Browning BPS 20ga and Charles Daly 28ga. Both sets have identifying marks.
I know that. That is the point I was trying to make. Your comments are completely off-topic on this thread, which is specifically asking about extended tube chokes, not extended choke tubes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
MRPOWER said:
aiken said:
MRPOWER said:
aiken said:
MRPOWER said:
Except we're talking about extended tube chokes here, which bear no identifying marks.
All my extended chokes, even sub gauge, have identifying marks.
Which one of your guns there has a tubeset and what kind of tubes are they?
I do not own any tube sets. I am talking about the extended choke tubes for my Browning BPS 20ga and Charles Daly 28ga. Both sets have identifying marks.
I know that. That is the point I was trying to make. Your comments are completely off-topic on this thread, which is specifically asking about extended tube chokes, not extended choke tubes.
Mike, you are mistaken: the topic is Briley extended sub-gauge chokes. Not Briley tube chokes. Just extended chokes for sub gauge guns. If that was the intension of the poster then they are the one who is mistaken. Based on what I see my reply is not off topic.

I don't really care either way. There is no harm even if I am off topic or you are.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,469 Posts
aiken, this is the skeet forum and when someone (the original poster) refers to the big boys, he is referring to top of the heap skeet shooters and they do not shoot sub gauge guns, they shoot 12 gauge guns with sub gauge tube sets. They are referring to chokes for those tubes.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,270 Posts
Thanks, Chic. I figured since I'd already said the same thing 5 times and he was still telling me I was wrong, there'd be no point in my offering any further clarification.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top