Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told that i have 4 guns that mean more with the Barrells I have 2 Sweet-16s with 28 in. VR on them Fabrigue Nationale Herstal Belgique Acier Special C-16 Cart 2 3/4 What does that mean?? also a 20 ga. 24 in. buck special and a 12 ga. 3 in mag 28 in.it has a different vent on Barrel it says Browning Auto-5 Special steel shells _3"_28 browning Pattens Browning Arms Morgan Utah Montrel PQ. All Made in Belgum. Thanks Mac.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
mac, maybe I'm being thick, but I don't know what you are asking.

Fabrigue Nationale Herstal Belgique Acier Special C-16 Cart 2 3/4
Fabrique Nationale is the company
Herstal Belgium is the city and country
Acier Special is the type of steel used
not sure about the C
but 16 = ga and 2 3/4 is chamber length.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mac, the barrels that you have i believe are nothing rare and shouldnt make them worth any more than what they already are, if thats what your asking :?:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
red man said:
Mac, the barrels that you have i believe are nothing rare and shouldnt make them worth any more than what they already are, if thats what your asking :?:
I have not seen these marking on other Barrels nor have i seen a vent like this on other 12 ga mags.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
I think you'll find that the Acier Special is from the first generation of A-5's , (safety in front of trigger guard)

Vent..? you mean it's a different vent rib? But it has no vents to it? = Solid matted rib

"Morgan, Utah and Montreal, P.Q.". is from 1969 - 1975

1 - 5 of 5 Posts