Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody give me info on these shotguns. I will be looking at one in the 95%-98% for $400.00 bucks. It has the Invector choke system, but the guy doesn't have a choke wrench to see what choke is in it.

Thanks

Tony P.

·
Registered
154 Posts
That is a great buy but I would make him get the choke out to make sure it's not frozen in. I looked for a good clean B-80 20 gauge for over 2 years and I only saw two during that time. One was very clean in original box and sold for $800 the other was maybe 50% and sold for $400. I pick up one this week that was at least 98% with invector and paid $500 and thought that I stole it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are going to soak it today to see if we can break up the gunk holding the choke tube in. gun is in great shape with a couple of small scratches on the bottom of the stock.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I have a b-80 in 20 that has a 28'' mod only barrel and I would think 400.00 would be a real fair price if the gun is in good shape.If that has tubes I wonder if they had them put in or browning did it later after the model I have? I think I looked mine up once and it was early 80's.Great Guns Good Luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts