Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was very bored as the wife was watching a Lifetime movie :? so I was surfing the gun sites and went to the Browning international site. :evil: They got some really cool guns that are not available to us here in the US. One was a Browning gold sporting with the new duratouch coating, the stock was a chameleon color. The paint that changes color depending on how the light hits it, you see it on alot of custom show cars HERE :roll: They also have a Fusion "ultimate" that would do well to compete with the Beretta Teknys here :roll: They also have a Fusion Grade III that has some awsome wood. I am not even getting into the o/u that they have there. Although I think we have the better o/u selection here. Browning needs to wake up and get some of that stuff over here.

http://www.browningint.com/intro.html

·
Premium Member
2,668 Posts
I think its along the same lines as Beretta and the Teknys.....it was on the books and us in the US were told only available overseas....maybe its just a way to drum up biddness?

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
If you want to get some very cool custom paint jobs and such go to http://www.angleport.com (check out the metallic rainbow)

They do incredible work, it's not cheap but we're talkin custom here.

You'll think the chameleon look is for rank amateurs when they are done.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Agreed 110%. I noticed the int site a couple months ago when they where working on it, then I went back and BAMB all kind of Brownings I never heard of. I really like some of the rifles they got. Let me find out that they still making the ol A-5 over there and there'll be HELL to pay!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I hate to be a piss ant but they are still making the A-5 over seas! Oh the "angleport girl" is pretty hott with nice angles and curvers too.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
dantegray said:
Oh the "angleport girl" is pretty hott with nice angles and curvers too.
And how! Clicked on to the website and instantly foregot why I went there. Thanks for the link I damn near burnt my cookies...

·
Registered
212 Posts
I think it's part of Browning's marketing strategy...

Numerous guns in their catalog aren't available (Shot show specials, Summer Blast specials), and probably will remain "back order" forever...

Probably adds to Browning's "collectible value" angle...

LouisN

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
01lariat said:
dantegray said:
And how! Clicked on to the website and instantly foregot why I went there. Thanks for the link I damn near burnt my cookies...
Wow, you guys need to get out more, and I'm not talking about heading to the range with the guys.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Bobshouse said:
01lariat said:
dantegray said:
Wow, you guys need to get out more, and I'm not talking about heading to the range with the guys.
Are you buying? And damn I did burn half my cookies :cry:

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Hey John from Watertown. Interested in shooting McMiller near Eagle this Sunday? I'm there every Sunday and it isn't too far of a hop for you. 16 to 67 south to NN. Easy drive.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Did you guys know that Winchester still makes the model 70 overseas?

Wonder how hard it would be to have one shipped? Sure like to have a new Model 70 :wink:

Matt

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow, you guys need to get out more, and I'm not talking about heading to the range with the guys.[/quote]

So you wouldn't do her, oh sorry your gay. (STUPID)

The A-5 is still in production overseas!

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
MRPOWER said:
Another 4 year old post btt'd by aiken.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I've been duked by not reading the dates. Totally awesome :p ! Thanks for making my life here just a little more interesting "Aiken". :wink:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
dantegray said:
So you wouldn't do her, oh sorry your gay. (STUPID)
No, as I told you last night, Im a one guy guy..I wouldn't even think about messing around on you, sweetheart!

Hugs!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts