Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
209 Posts
Ah, come on. Labor rates are outrageous in Belgium. They only work 4 days a week don't they?

I think a lot of the talk in here is old wives tales and right out of the propaganda publications.

I can't believe the US rate is more then Belgium's. Minimum wage and all. More likely the Hershal Group - who ever they actually are - has some degree of nationalism and tribalism to their nature and want that money to come in to their home country rather than give it to US employees - no matter what minimum wage we are willing to work for.

Come on, you guys are repeating the same piddle they give us to explain why the dollar is falling and US unemployment is up, and all of our wealth is going to China. Wake up America!

Visit the Council on Foreign Relations' website and see what they have planned for us. It is a complete sell out.

· Registered
209 Posts
SGnut,
I suspicion that old coke had sucrose or cane sugar in it since the turn of the century if not before. Any bottle or can of coke today including "Classic Coke" has high-fructose corn syrup in it instead. The "New Coke" was out just about long enough for all of the old coke to sell off the shelves. Was it a red-herring to keep anyone from noticing that the sweetening agent was switched? Wake up America.

· Registered
209 Posts
musket36 said:
The only problem I saw there was that the Ithaca's were more or less branded as SKB's (i.e. "Custom crafted for Ithaca by SKB") which I think was a mistake.
Oh, so it's ok to do as long as the consumer doesn't know you are doing it? Ithaca should have used smaller print? Or used a paper sticker with bad adhesive on it attached to the bubble wrap?

· Registered
209 Posts
Here are the pertinent websites for the next step in the un-doing of America as planned by the powers that be - our Council on Foreign Relations:

http://www.cfr.org/content/publications ... _final.pdf

Council on Foreign Relations five-year plan for the "establishment by 2010 of a North American economic and security community" with a common "outer security perimeter." The 59-page CFR document (which can claim Bush Administration approval because it is posted on a U.S. State Department website) demands that we "implement the Social Security Totalization Agreement negotiated between the United States and Mexico."

SOURCE: http://www.eagleforum.org/column/2007/j ... 01-17.html

http://www.ronpaul2008.com

· Registered
209 Posts
Trickster said:
hnterfrlife said:
We are loosing the greatest resource this country has, the ability to produce our own products.
Welcome to the modern world. Started for Britain when the US moved in on our export markets for manufactured goods during WW1 when we had to produce incredible quantities of arms, ammunition and supplies for ourselves, the French (who were virtually paralysed) and the American army, who arrived in France with no heavy weapons, no ammunition, almost no light weapons and no logistical means to supply themselves.

The Herstal/Browning/Miroku trinity has learned that the sensible way is to set things up so that each participant contributes what it's best at which is:

Browning - Marketing/Brand building, Herstal - Finance & management, Miroku - Manufacturing.

It works, and no-one's going to rock the boat.
Yup, every jeep bumper winch, trailer hitch, and truck bed has that Browning "Buckmark' on it! Means the 'best there is'. Regardless of where they are made. For long everything of 'good value' will have the Buckmark and be made at the same factory. And we will all eat the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.