Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two quick questions:
1) How do I find out how much a gun is worth? Citiori Lightning Grade VI, 20 ga, great condition, I think this is the serial #: 27310.

If it worth much, would you use it for bird hunting?

I have been thinking of getting a Browning 20 gs gold hunter for an alternative bird gun, how do I find one. It has been dificult.

· Registered
8,213 Posts
Here's the bluebook value

* Grade VI
- 12, 16 (disc. 1989), 20, 28 ga., or .410 bore, blue or greyed receiver with extensive engraving including 7 gold inlays.
Grading 100% 98% 95% 90% 80% 70% 60%
$2,775 $1,975 $1,475 $1,275 $1,025 $850 $700
MSR $3,723
So, I'd think it would be a little expensive to use as a field gun IMHO

We have resources at our disposal to find deals on most guns, tell us the state you live in and we'll see what we can do on finding a dealer stocking one.

· Registered
7,182 Posts
I'll trade you straight across, your citori for my 20guage gold hunter....But then when you figure out yours is worth 3 times mine you might come looking for me. MarlandS can help you with real Blue Book value of your gun. Make sure you post the serial number.

As for Gold Hunter, let me know where you are from and I'll find you a place to buy one.

Welcome to ShotgunWorld, pull up a chair and make yourself at home.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks much. I was given this gun and have such a blast shooting it I am having a hard time NOT taking it to the field.

But that's why I am thinking of the gold hunter. For those really nasty days.

If the gun gets damaged it the field, it loses quite a bit of worth then, doesn't it?!

I live in Michigan if you can help with the gold hunter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.