Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my fathers pigeon grade and I would like to know how much it is really worth. He ordered it in 1968. It took him 2 yrs to get it. The serial # has S8 He only shot about 6 boxs of shells thru it. He ordered it with IM & CLY bore. Barrel stamped **- & *** It is in 100% condition. It did not have salt wood stocks. The stock is 100%. He was lucky. I know what the books say its worth, but I would like another opinion. Most of the old Browning Superposeds I see have had the wood changed. Can anyone tell me what this thing is really worth? Thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
skeetshooter, i had a mint standard grade superposed about 10 years ago i picked up for $750,the next week, sold it for $1500. the main thing with a gun like yours if you ever did want to sell it sometimes takes awhile to find the right collector with the $.But realistically ,assuming that it is a 12 ***** i think a fair price is $2000 to $2200. other gauges can bring more.red man :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.