Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
...George W. Bush

"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
...George W. Bush

"The American people would not want to know of any misquotes that George Bush may or may not make."
...George W. Bush

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
...George W. Bush, 9/18/95

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."
...George W. Bush

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
...George W. Bush

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."
...George W. Bush

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
...George W. Bush to Sam Donaldson

And that's why he's the president :roll:

·
Premium Member
20,446 Posts
Here are a couple of quotes that George W. Bush did NOT say.

"I did not have sex with that woman."

"I invented the Internet."

I'm sure you will have no trouble figuring out which two "distinguished" politicians DID say them. :wink:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But those were only 2 dumb quotes :wink:
And can someone atttack Clinton on something OTHER than his morals.

Besides, I invented the internet :wink:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And Ulysses, just to prove my political party can dish it and take it, (this is not a racist joke, it was told to me by a black friend of mine) In my buddy's words:
"Bill Clinton was the first black president. I mean, think about it,
he plays the sax, smokes weed and sleeps with ugly white women". Now, I think that is the best Clinton joke.

·
Premium Member
20,446 Posts
Pigeonhunter,

You are losing credibility by the minute. Another post or two like yours on this thread and I may put you on my "ignore" list. A Democrat in the state of Kalifornia and a supporter of Clinton/Gore? Perhaps your views would be more welcome on Sarah Brady's Handgun Control Inc website. I suppose you support Diane "It's only a little gun" Feinstein and Barbara Boxer, a couple of real champions of gun rights. Yeah, sure. :(

P.S. Yes, Clinton can be attacked on many issues besides his lying and lack of morals. Among those issues most important to gun owners was his avid support for additional gun controls on the law abiding American people. Fortunately for us, the Republicans had control of one or both houses of Congress during most of his term.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So just because I'm a democrat, I automatically support every democrat. No-way. I don't like feinstine or boxer And some other democrats. I'm sure you don't support ALL repblicans. My views being more "accepted" on anti-gun sites. So according to you because I'm a democrat I hate guns right? I refer you to Louisiana's governor.
I started this post in order to get light hearted politician jokes.
Boy, was I wrong.
*By the way it's "Kauli-fornee-ya"* :wink:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
pigeonhunter said:
And can someone atttack Clinton on something OTHER than his morals.
What else is there?

Morals and Values are what guide people to make decisions. If you have a faulty moral compass, how can I trust you to make the correct choice for me?

Don't get me wrong, I think Bush quotes are hilarious. But the sad part is that his stoopity get widely publicized.

Clinton and Gore made quite a few stoopit comments as well, you just didn't hear them on the evening news time after time.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wish there were more comedic Clinton and Gore quotes. *sigh*
But "I invented the internet" is pretty good :D

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
How about the one where Clinton talked about duck hunting with a rifle?

GW may mis-speak at times but there's no way he's the buffoon that the Liberal media makes him out to be. You don't get to where he is and make the trail he has without being intelligent, no one's money can buy that.

Remember all, this is the joke forum , it's supposed to be light-hearted and silly.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Clinton talked about duck hunting with a rifle..........
Now that is classic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :D

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Yeah there's TONS of Clinton/Gore screw-ups out there but you gotta remember these two were the medias favorite sons. They ain't gonna expose them. You gotta get on the Conservatives news sites to find them though.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Gore and Clinton walk into Monticello (Jeffersons Home for those of you who are historically challenged) They walk into a room where the Busts (head and sholder statues) of Washington, Lincoln, John Paul Laffeyette, Franklin, and other famous people from american history.
Gore turns to the lady giving the tour and says, "And who are all these people?".

I get on my knees everyday and thank God for Florida.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think we just need to make fun of authority once in a while to make ourselves feel a little better about ourselves. Damn, I sound more like Dr. Phil than Clint Eastwood. Anyways, without opposing political parties none of us would have the opportunity to live the way we do. Check this out http://www.deepscience.com/justsilly/fun007.htm

·
Registered
3,288 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
:lol: Well GEE,I always thought you spelled it cantifornictia with an L not knowing where the ell was supposed to go. :wink:
Aside from all of that,here we have a gun lover who is misguided in his devotion to those who would usurp his right to bear arms,allow felons to go free,cancel all religions not friendly to the Moslems,just too many things to list.I'm afraid that he will forever stay in the Demoncraps grasps as I am told that as soon as he begins THINKING for himself,he will at once get kicked out of the party.They are only allowed to FEEL not THINK.Good luck to you pigeonhunter,I hope one day to hear you at last thought for yourself.modoc :roll:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Modoc, I say this with all do respect. But, your the one who is misguided. Your views about the are Democratic party are simply dead wrong.

And it's "Muslims" not "Moslems" :wink:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I'll say it again. Attacking someone who is obviously pro-gun (at least in some form) for thier political affiliation (no matter how misguided) won't win any converts to your political party.

PH appears to agree with us on most points regarding gun control. Plus, he is actually working to change other's views on gun control. Let PH discover on his own that the majority of his party are gun grabbers. But in the mean time let him convert as many as he can to our side.

PH I mean you no disrespect in my post. I know that you feel that the democrats are not all gun grabbers. Maybe you should look at the current batch of gun control bills before the congress and see who is sponsoring them.

Maybe we should have a "Take a Liberal to the Shooting Range" day. Most people who fear guns have never shot one or been around them. Good Idea huh?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.