Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm new to this site and have found alot of great info about o/u guns. I have been shooting sporting clays and skeet for about 2 months getting ready for duck season and have got quite hooked on the sports. I am thinking of buying an o/u, but if I spend the money on a new shotgun I want something that I won't be afraid to take in the field with me. That leaves me with a field/camo model. I haven't seen the traditions or tristar camo o/u in action and was wondering if anyone could help me out with a way to lean on a good base/mid level field or camo o/u.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have seen the traditions camo O/U in a local shop and they look like a piece of [email protected]*$! I don't all of you traditions guys to come out of the woodworks because I didn't say that they were garbage, only that they looked terrible. I have like the way something looks before I will spend any amount of money on it. I am pretty sure that I saw a camo O/U on the H&K webite for Fabarms guns. www.hecklerkoch-usa.com Don't know...ally like them here on the forum. Good luck.

G

·
Saw a camo-ed out Ruger Red Label just last weekend---Realtree---I believe-----was NIB and priced $50 higher than the others.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts