Shotgun Forum banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
In Chatham Kent, Ontario.

Have a super nova, that is the gun I use for everything from trap, skeet, and hunting. Hoping to get a nice O/U sometime but still a student, and can't figure out which model I want. Have a SxS 20 ga fun for messing around take it to the skeet range sometimes. Have some rifles but not a lot of space to shot in the crowded "country side".

I do some reloading for 12 ga would like to get into 20 ga too but don't shoot it enough yet.

Nice to see some Canadians on the site, thought I was the only one.

DMC

· Registered
6 Posts
I'm from Russell Ontario, 45 minutes south of Ottawa. I am on CGN and a couple Waterfowler type forums, spend most of my time chasing the Canada goose, I also do some limited guiding at an Upland preserve. I shoot a Browning BPS, Franchi O/U and a sweet little Remington Upland special for the most part.

· Registered
282 Posts
I'm from Niagara, where my main shotgun-related interests are:
-Cottontail hunting in front of beagles;
-Trap & skeet (will get around to trying sporting clays some day); and
-Reloading 12 ga. & 20 ga.
I also do a little bit of waterfowl and use a slug gun on deer.

· Registered
17 Posts
I'm from Québec, I am addicted to waterfowl hunting and I guide for walleye and pike in the summer

· Registered
62 Posts
I'm Ramin from Richmond Hill, Ontario (Toronto Greater Area).

Passionate about big game hunting, moose and deer.

Love waterfowl hunting, buy do not hunt as much as partners have fallen off over the years.

Love Sporting Clay, 5 Stand and Skeet. And yes I forgot, I suck at Trap.

RS

· Registered
8 Posts
Hey, calling in from Quebec, just north of Montreal.
Do most of my shotgunning however in Ontario, the Alexandria area.
Family member owns a farm there.
As of last weekend, lots of geese, lots of ducks, lots of turkey, deer and on a darker note, lots of yotes this year.
(Looks like it might be time for a new 223)

· Registered
136 Posts
I'm from Muskoka, Ontario. I'm a Winchester model 12 fan and a .410 fan. I like to hunt partridge (and by partridge I mean grouse) with my .410s. I also have a 28, the Browning model 12 replica.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.