Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I would post a heads up here and on the Lanber forum. CDNN has these popular entry level shotguns available again and they appear in their current catalog, however, there has been a bit of a change in status that is of benefit to us shotgunners. Apparently, unknown to CDNN at the time they secured this inventory, these Lanbers are blems. As a consequence, they have renegotiated with their supplier and the published price has been lowered from what appears in the catalogue.

The 2087s have been lowered to just above $500.00. The 2097 Sporting Clay has been lowered to $599.00 and although it does not appear in their catalog, they also have some of the 2097 Sporting Clay Luxs in inventory, also blems, which they are selling now for $649.00. They have a mix of 28 and 30 inch barrels, as well as a few different gauges.

The only gun shop local to me that carries Lanbers in inventory has the 2087s on the shelf for about $850.00, so these new prices (even the old prices) represent a substantial savings over what these shotguns normally cost. The blem, from what I understand, pertains to the finish on the underside of the receiver, and is strictly cosmetic. From what my contact at CDNN says, they are usually pretty minor as well. I just ordered a Lux and will report back when I see how it looks.

For the record, I have no connection of any kind to CDNN except as a very satisfied customer who has purchased 8 or 10 firearms from the company over the last couple of years. They always have excellent prices and their customer service is top notch.

My own contact there is Troy and I can highly recommend him. He will go out of his way to help you find what you are looking for. You can ask for him by name if you call and I hope you do. He's a great guy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, I just picked up a Lanber 2097 Sporting Lux 30" from CDNN and man am I really impressed!!

This thing is supposed to be a "blem" and its darn near perfect. Took me a long time to find the "blem" and you almost need a magnifying glass to find it.

$649.00....talk about a sweet deal. Looks good and shoots even better! I am sold on these little Spainsh guns called Lanbers!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EasternShore25 said:
Yeah, I just picked up a Lanber 2097 Sporting Lux 30" from CDNN and man am I really impressed!!

This thing is supposed to be a "blem" and its darn near perfect. Took me a long time to find the "blem" and you almost need a magnifying glass to find it.

$649.00....talk about a sweet deal. Looks good and shoots even better! I am sold on these little Spainsh guns called Lanbers!
Glad to hear it because I ordered exactly that same gun. Buying blems always results in a little trepidation, but Troy has never steered me wrong in the past and your good impressions helps relieve any remaining concerns I had. I am really looking forward to getting mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.