Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:?: I noticed on the post I made on another topic, that I am now called an Ambassador and not a Visitor or Frequent Visitor. What dictates what title someone or something puts under your name?? If I got promoted, Where's the party? Who's buying? What we having? Let's shoot something!
8)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Nobody told me that I had to log in. I never had to befor today. I made the post about change of title and now I am really Confused. After I saw that I was demoted back to guest, I thought I may need to log in. When I submitted the post and it told me that my user name was already taken, I should have known I was acting like a buck private in the NCO club. When I submit this one I'll see what they call me now. :oops:

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Ahhh you have reached the milestone, as a Shotgunworld Ambassador you have the great distinction of having enough of a ratchetjaw to make enough posts for the auto upgrader to kick in.

Since you are the newest Ambassador that means you get to clean the guns, buy the beer , serve the beer and make any necessary pizza runs. It also means the next to newest Ambassador got tired of the job. In short, it sux to be you!!

So, Hojohn the houseboy, go wash and wax my Shotgunworld logo'd Turbo diesel pick-up , as soon as you get done scrubbing the toilets in the Moderators washroom. Chop Chop. :D

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I want some taco's, go get me some tacos on your next beer run.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Wanna reload me some 1oz. 8-1/2 shot shells? No rush. I've always wanted to try that load.

-- Sam

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Anyone get the impression he's going to be sorry he asked that?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
BB, it's your turn to rotate the tires on the duck blind;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
:roll: It's been a very tiring morning so far. I have cleaned all the SG's, washed and waxed all the PU's, cooked a smorgasboard of all your favorite foods, even fixed a flat on the DB after rotating the tires. Greased the pulley on the sky hook, found a left handed, metric ball peen hammer in MarlanS's vehicle, and no, I ain't sorry for the post. Oh yeah, I did the laundry too and the beer is in the fridge. (I ate the pizza) :roll: 8)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hey looks like you got diaper patrol and wow my son has a full one. I am still trying to find out how he gets so many different colors in there? :shock:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey BBStacker, take thedeal John is giving you on changing his child's diaper...when I made Ambassadeur, I had to change John's diaper! Wooooooowee! :lol:

·
Registered
541 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!!! :lol: yeah I still feel bad about that. I really don't understand, taco bell bean buritto's usually don't do that to me. :(

·
Registered
139 Posts
I suppose that it is alright that you ate the pizza, but next time save a slice for me. Hey Jay, did I ever reach Ambassador status? If so, I am sure that whatever they had me do was so traumatic that I forgot :wink: Don't worry though, my son's diapers will only knock you out for about an hour, so you should be just fine. BTW, enjoy your new status.

·
Registered
354 Posts
On the semi-serious side: I see that one member (a moderator, I think) has "Shotgun Expert" as his tag line. Does that come with some new level of ratchetjaw, or did he do it custom, by way of being a moderator?

Not that I'm an "expert", or will be anytime soon...

-- Sam

·
Registered
261 Posts
8) Hey Jay, I have been up the river and over the mountain and I can take anything these young'uns can dish out. You have to get up early to get the old man down. C'mon guys, pour it on. I need all the ideas I can get so when my replacement gets here, I'll be ready.

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
OHH I dunno I think you are doing such a great job we ought to make you the last Ambassador and our permanent houseboy.

Now go out and run my English Pointer.

·
Registered
354 Posts
SamL said:
On the semi-serious side: I see that one member (a moderator, I think) has "Shotgun Expert" as his tag line. Does that come with some new level of ratchetjaw, or did he do it custom, by way of being a moderator?

Not that I'm an "expert", or will be anytime soon...
Well, I guess I got my answer. "Ratchetjaw" it is. Somewhere around 165 posts, apparently.

But please don't take anything I say as "expert" opinion. Like I said, I'm a long way from being an expert on anything.

-- Sam

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
Sorry I missed your question Sam, i didn't really miss it but thought the boss would get it.... Ambassador is an arbitory setting in the software, While Expert is awarded, I'm not sure what those parameters are but I do know it includes a LOT of butt kissing. Moderator is a paid position, I think I give Jay $30 a month for each forum I moderate. ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts