Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gravity003,
I was at an NRA banquet not long ago and the same Charles Daley NRA model was auctioned off for over $3,000. I don't have that kind of money to spend (gas prices are killing me) - do you know where I can find it cheaper?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gravity,
I tried contacting a dealer in my area but they did not stock the Charles Daley NRA shotguns. However, the dealer was helpful and is going to be bringing in some models for me to try out. He was surprised to hear that these were Winchester 1001 and would be examining them closely when they arrive to check them out. His response was what a great deal these are if they are Winchester 1001! How did you find out this information?

·
Registered
4 Posts
My local gun shop brought in a Charles Daley NRA gun and it looks great! The owner did examine the gun and the receiver is a Winchester 1001. To billt's point I asked about the gun barrel and it's not a Winchester - it was replaced. I'm waiting to see the grade III before I purchase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.