Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the Charles Daly autoloading shotguns like?
I see they have a lifetime warrenty for any repairs
for free, if you join their website.

I've seen them in stores but thought they would be most expensive, but after viewing their website, they are listed
as some of the best prices I've seen in a while.

Any Charles Daly owners there who still shoot them? :?:

·
Banned
8,378 Posts
I bought one at a weak moment several years ago when they came out for my son. He was younger and not grown. He loved the slim feel of the gun and I said what the heck buy it. In all fairness is has been a pretty good gun for him. He used the heck out of it for a couple years. Seldom failed to cycle with no problems to speak of so far. I`ve seen others here have had lots of problems. I personally wouldn`t buy another but if you get a good one(and thats the catch) I think they are OK for the money. I`d try to find a good used 1100 remington for about the same money. A superior gun. I passed on one the other day for 150 bucks.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Bought 2 20gas. Gave one to my son, mainly used as bunny guns and knock abouts. Were doing great til last Mon. Decided to try some slugs with the IC choke. Son blew the extractor, spring and plunger out of his. He sent them an e mail for parts, waiting for reply. Nice light guns for bunnies and effective.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought a maximag and had nothing but troubles. As you can see, some people have no problems. Look up comments about the gun on a search engine and you will see an inconsistancy with their reliability. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.