2,771 Posts
Only if I am willing to risk getting shot with it :oops:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Fish Springs said:
Only if I am willing to risk getting shot with it :oops:
Know that feeling. :)

I keep threatening a 410 for the little one who is on his/her way. "Christmas in the womb" is what I like to call it. The wife is having none of it, however.

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
Yep! When "she who must be obeyed" found out I had bought a gun on the internet, she insisted on paying for it and calling it a Christmas present. That's OK - I've already shot it (had to test it to see if I need to send it back, you know). I spent some time today cleaning it up and de-rusting it so it will look better on Christmas morning.

Do you think I will have to wrap it, too? :lol: :lol:

It is an old (1958) Beretta 20 ga single-shot folding gun. I needed one of those. Why? Because I didn't have one!

·
Registered
623 Posts
damn, I wish!! nope, no new ******* for me. I pretty much have to buy all my guns my self. and next on the list is my conceal carry gun, and that will be one of these bad boys,
S&W 340PD, I will probably get laser grips for it also.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I'd have to be willing to eat it if I bought a gun for Christmas. Not that I wouldn't try to sneak one in if I could, lol.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have 4 and my wife thinks I have 2. She can't see that well with her glasses off, and that's usually when I bring 1 or 2 out to do something. All guns look alike to her, anyway.

AsylumKeeper...........I like that little booger!!!!

·
Registered
17,956 Posts
ron;

You got a lot of learning to do yet, she's just humoring you! She knows far more about guns than you think! Trust me!
:roll:
BP

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Already bought myself a "new" one a few weeks ago. Just got one for the GF though, a used, tubed Citori. She's as addicted to skeet as I am.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got lucky this year... Bought myself a Winchester mod. 12 for the holidays, and then found out I am also getting another mod 12 and an old mod. 97..... This has been a great month for my collection..... And I got my girlie a Walther P22... :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts