Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What games do you play at your clubs other than Annie Oakley? We are looking for some games to shoot after our weekly league targets.
What is MadJack?
Please give a description of the games like on a trap or skeet field.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
icelander36 said:
http://albanygunclub.com/ or goggle Albany gun club it has a detailed listing of shotgun games with all the rules on their web site. Lyle
the club patch that albany gun club has a picture of on their webpage is one of the more fun looking ones I have seen in a while :D :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
cowpoke,

See if you can shoot chippers. First guy shoots and next guy tries to hit a chip. We do that at the wobble trap instead of one guy shooting two times at the target. It sounds easy but let me tell you it is harder than it looks. Espicaly if you move back towards the 27 yard line. A little compatition makes it more fun. Lyle

·
Registered
23 Posts
icelander36,
A coworker just turned me on to a variation of your game. He calls it "Blue Chip" and his group plays it as a double elimination round. The first shooter takes his shot. The second then has a shot at a missed bird or tries to bust a fragment. If the second shooter breaks, the first shooter goes to the end of the line. Two recycles and you're out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.