Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
$43.06 shipped to me, unless I want 'em overnight. That's only 38 cents a target!
:mrgreen:

$9.52 a round (25) for targets only. :shock:

Moron eBay Seller said:
These have never been used just stored away.

This is a great opportunity to get so many targets at a great price. Won't last long at this price. {F*
I wonder if he'd give me price break on "used" targets.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could get them shipped to me for a bargain $49.58. Only if someone doesn't bid them up!--

This kills me:
"Won't last long at this price."

We'll see about that! :lol:

·
Registered
17,956 Posts
Ain't it amazing what some folks will try to sell, and even more amazing what some folks will buy and what they will pay for things! :roll: P.T. Barnum WAS right! :shock:

BP

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
$55.30 to my door. :shock:

Oh boy, I could shoot them with the $1,695.00 Sam Wallyworld 1100 special thats also on ebay. :lol:

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Check out some of the other stuff this guy has, looks like he cleaned all the [email protected] outta his garage!
By the way about $26 for me and I live 25-30 miles from the guy. :roll:

·
Registered
I lost them all in a boating accident.
17,978 Posts
Yeah, and his starting bid is $17.98, WITHOUT SHIPPING!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Amazing, they have a bid.

Seems like everytime I try to sell something on ebay I get asked about whether I'll accept a MO from Nigeria, I asked, and I am sorry to say that they will not:

"Will you accept a money order from Nigeria for these targets?
Thanks"

"Hi-We do accept money orders but only United States Money Orders. We do not accept out of the country currency. Also we only ship to United States. You can send us Cash in United States currency if well concelled. Thanks for the question."

darn!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Damn, bidder is going to pay more for the clays than he did for the thrower...lol

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
ShootingStar said:
I wonder if he'd give me price break on "used" targets.
I'll give you great deal some used targets.....free but you pay shipping It's mixed bag though. Some white some orange dome. You have to sort them out. I have a backhoe to scoop them up if you tell me what you wanted them shipped in.
I hope that bidder one ebay dosnt find out though I'll bet he'll be real jealous.

Tim

·
Registered
797 Posts
It's amazing but then I've seen guys bid over $25 US a bag for shot on Ebay.They must get a deal on the shipping. :lol:
Dave

·
Banned
1,108 Posts
I sent this guy a message through eBay, asking if I had missed something since I buy White Flyers for $6.20 a case. Here's his response.

"Hi-How many were in a case? This was a case of 135. Look at the other auctions. They are selling two or three for $4-6 a piece. We are selling over one hundered. The cheapest box now out in California is $22.00 for 25 of them. Thanks for the question. "

·
Registered
17,956 Posts
If it weren't for the fact that heartbeat and respiration were involuntary reactions, he'd be a corpse by now! :shock:

BP

·
Registered
6,841 Posts
There's a moron born every minute. I swear, you could box up your garbage, take a picture of it, and list it on eBay. With 2 minutes to go in the auction, you'd have 3 morons slugging it out in a bidding war. :roll:

·
Registered
797 Posts
The targets that he's referring to at a buck or two each were old yellow collector targets.I think he figures that he's got about 120 collectables.
Dave

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
bridgeburner said:
I sent this guy a message through eBay, asking if I had missed something since I buy White Flyers for $6.20 a case. Here's his response.

"Hi-How many were in a case? This was a case of 135. Look at the other auctions. They are selling two or three for $4-6 a piece. We are selling over one hundered. The cheapest box now out in California is $22.00 for 25 of them. Thanks for the question. "
:shock: Jeez, just visited a shop two days ago and I think they were 6-8 bucks for a 90 count box (white flyer/yellow top) and I live in SoCal too? :roll:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts