Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is the correct area to ask these questions.

I have been looking at Clay Throwers HOPPES, OTTERS, TRIUS and DO-ALLTRAPS. I have heard of the first three but the not the last one. I visited the do-alltraps.com site and the traps that I saw appeared impressive. they appear to be well built and versatile. The 2 year Parts and Labor warranty sound good.

WALLY WORLD is selling the single trap (PRO) for $99.00. They can't be bought from the factory.

I have heard of the first three but not the last one. My questions are:

Has anyone heard of this company?
Is the company good?
Does anyone own one?
Do you like it?

Any other information anyone can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you all in advance

GRO

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
APEX and KAVALL,

Thanks for all the good info and the two different sites. I think I will keep stuffing the piggy bank and go with one of the sportrap models.
Thanks again.
GRO

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GoLincoln

Thanks for the input. I plan on throwing about two to three hundred a week. This is over and above what I shoot at the club. I am not and never will be one of the major competitors, I just go out for the fun of it. I am one of those guys that don't worry about it, if I hit it fine if not fine too I just like shooting. I do the same with my pistols and rifles. Although, I do like a one shot one kill for my ELK so I am more intense on my target practice .
Otherwise I just have fun shooting. :lol:
Thanks again
GRO

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.