Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Never got into football. I play it sometimes at school, but I'd get bored watching it.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Go Hogs Go!

Roll Tide Roll!

·
Registered
439 Posts
RizziniMan said:
oh man ur from alabama and not an auburn or bama fan?.........shoot is that even possible? jp :lol:
I'm guessing this is pointed at me. I'm not from Alabama, I'm from Arkansas. I have to spend the next 4 or 5 years in this state, so I'll cheer for the tide when I have to. Alabama has the better football team, but this state is the seventh layer of hell. It stinks, nobody can drive courteously, and it's full of rich kids who think the world owes them everything. When can I move back to Arkansas? Also, I don't understand the thousands of Auburn fans that reside in Tuscaloosa, AL. That makes no sense to me. Thats like a vegetarian member of Ducks Unlimited. :roll:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nicely put, yea and i guess it doesnt make much sense why i am from missouri but happen to be a huge auburn fan. and i might have to disagree that alabama has the better team, those tigers may have had a bad year but who won the auburn vs. alabama?????? oh yea WAR EAGLE lol.to me thats the only game that really matters

rizz

·
Registered
439 Posts
Nice Iron Bowl win. But the real question is:

Got 12?

·
Registered
12 Posts
UGA

UGA

UGA