Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for helpping chosing a gun to shoot. As most of you know I shoot at a college level. This weekend I shot at NKU in Ky. And I won Louis class Doubles trap 1st place, after a shoot off against all guys. And then i placed as 2nd place female. Using my Mossberg 500 (pump) 20ga. Or team over all took home 18 trophies and 2nd place over al and we are definitly excited seeing this is only the 3rd shoot our team has gone to. So thanks again for all the help and encouragement. :\

·
Premium Member
4,399 Posts
Hey Littlehunter,Congrats! I'm impressed with you and your team. Being a Mossberg shooter myself...well that part just brought a big smile on my face. Does your team have their own web page for scores and stuff. If so, be sure to let us know.Got pics of your awards or shoot? Congrats again.regards,Jay GentryShotgunworld.com8o Shotgunworld.com

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
Thats just great. Way to go! ;)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I would notify the Presdent of Mossberg regarding this issue, and I think something positive could come of it.I wouldn't rule out a career with Mossberg. You sound like you are a "natural". Women shooters are a very big part of the growth market in shotgun sports.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes with a pump!! For me an automatic makes me take my time and think. With a pump and doubles you dont have time to think if you want to get the second shot off. And after shooting 5 times a week for a year, I can pump my gun just as fast as some people can pull the triger the second time. It is just a response any one who has gone from a pump to an automatic can tell the difference at first. I just havent had the time between shoots to find a gun that I feel as comfortable with as my Mossberg. But I do own an Ithica and a Remington 1100. (I m a trap shooter) but I am definitly starting to get the hang of skeet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.