Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
The price is nice, but that's where the niceties end...

There's a thread every week or so about these guns. Search the archives and you should find all of the answers that you are seeking...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Buy it and don't look back. it's a great gun for the money. I've had one almost a year now, and have shot many flats of Gun Club and Top Gun shells through it. It's been a great performer on the skeet field or on a few pheasant hunts. It's a good way to see if you like the feel of an O/U without breaking the bank. Keep it clean and treat it good and it will do the same for you. Have fun with whatever you decide to purchase.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Buy it. Remember-it is what it is, a relatively inexpensive shotgun, not a Browning or Berretta. Comparing them is like the people I know who compare a Ford Focus with an E-class Mercedes. Apples to bananas. I got a 310 a couple months ago and the only problem I had was the tight fit in the action which has now loosened up nicely. Some lube and some shooting took care of it. I like the gun.

·
Registered
165 Posts
These threads never end well.

I can only give advice based on the Spartan shotguns I've shot. I bought one and shoot the piss out of it, and a friend of mine recently bought one and is working on shooting the piss out of it.

From our experience, I have one recommendation for you: Buy one.

I won't be posting again in this thread...in a few posts you'll find out why.

·
Registered
18,098 Posts
rmh said:
Buy it. Remember-it is what it is, a relatively inexpensive shotgun, not a Browning or Berretta. Comparing them is like the people I know who compare a Ford Focus with an E-class Mercedes.
Finally a statement that I can agree with from the Baikal camp!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.