Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nice job Rick, see Mars you are no the only one here that has no life because of the slave driver Jay. Just remember that Jay promised us a custom SGW engraved Mossberg 500 crown grade shotgun. :lol:

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
john305 said:
Nice job Rick, see Mars you are no the only one here that has no life because of the slave driver Jay. Just remember that Jay promised us a custom SGW engraved Mossberg 500 crown grade shotgun. :lol:
but I don't have a boat why do I need a paddle? :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
It's been a long and arduous task! A nice engraved boat paddle? That would be handy.

Theres a great bunch of folks around here that I have learned lots of things from and hope to continue.

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
Well, it just goes to show what a modern miracle surgery can be.........oh, wait you were talking about the number of posts??

·
Registered
139 Posts
Umm... they are real... but enough about me! *snicker* You really must not have a life if posting here and talking about miracle surgery is the best life has to offer you ;) j/k Congrats again my deer. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.