Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went back 5 pages and could not find a discusson on this. Much to my horror I just today learned that my local shooting club went to $7.00 per round for both skeet and trap!!!

What is the going rate in the different areas of the US? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
$7.25 for skeet and trap
$7.50 for 5 stand and make-a-break
Discounts if you buy a 10 round puchcard ($1.00 per round)

$20.50 for 50 clays SC
$32.00 for 100 clay SC
$270 for 1000 target punch card

This is what we pay in Dallas. Your saving 25 cents a round

·
Registered
541 Posts
At the trap range I go to the most it is $3 a round for members and there guests and $5 for non-members who just show up. I have never paid for the skeet or sporting clays I have shot since I only do that on company outings.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Buckhorn Gun Club, Mebane NC, $3 member $4 non-member per round. Skeet and Trap.

Liberty Gun Clun, Liberty NC, $2.50 per round for any shooter. This is the home of Craig Kirkman, World Skeet Champion. It's worth $2.50 just to watch Craig and his Dad, Tommy, shoot. 25 puffs of black clay all day long for them. Skeet only.

·
Premium Member
20,446 Posts
WOW :!: $7.00 for a round of skeet or trap? :!: Did they kiss you too, or just take your money and frown? :p I pay anywhere from $3.00 to $4.50 for skeet and trap.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I've got one you can't beat. At our club you bring the clays and load the traps, shoot all you want, just bring enough clays. Our club is owned and operated by the members. Our 5-Stand has Pro-matic traps and our Sporting Clays have 3/4 cock manual Lincoln traps. Oh, forgot members need someone operate the manual traps. We have had in the past fun shoots to bring in new members, cost for 25 is a big $5.00

·
Registered
11,944 Posts
Orange County CA, south of LA.

Trap & Skeet $5.50
5-stand $6.50
100 sporting clays $38.00

These are all non member rates.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Pacific Rod & Gun Club at Lake Merced in San Francisco

$4/round members
$5/round non-members

·
Registered
354 Posts
$2.50/round for trap. $3 for non-members.
We also shoot a lot of "games", and the cost is usually $.50-$.75 to enter. Cost of targets is $.10/ea; winner takes any leftover.

Haven't been to the local SC range, but I believe it's more like $20 for 100 rounds.

-- Sam

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Manitowoc Gun Club, Manitowoc, WI --
Annual Membership - $25.00
Skeet or trap $2.50 Member, $5.00 non-member

Viking Bow & Gun Club, Valders, WI--
Same as above

·
Registered
130 Posts
West Texas Field and Stream, Wichita Falls Texas

$3.00 Trap and Skeet

Sheppard AFB,
$3.00 Trap and Skeet
$5.00 per 25 for 5 Stand

·
Registered
827 Posts
here in southern pa/ northern md. its 2.50 for round of skeet or trap 5 bucks for 5 stand and on sat a penn club i shoot at has 100 sporting clay clay walk through for 16 bucks. plus u tip the trapper so its like 20 . cheap for several hrs of shooting

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.