Shotgun Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
A really interesting endeavor. What is your hourly service charge? Got to figure if it's like $50/hour that 2000 hours amounts to $100,000 of work without figuring materials.

·
Registered
61 Posts
A really interesting endeavor. What is your hourly service charge? Got to figure if it's like $50/hour that 2000 hours amounts to $100,000 of work without figuring materials.
I am willing to bet that his hourly is a lot higher than that, based on reading all his other projects on his blog.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Brain power and skill connected. It is amazing what some people can do. I am typically not a jealous person, but I am very envious of the talent it took to create this shotgun. It would not be a gun that I would purchase, it is not my style, but it is awesome.

Buster

·
Registered
18 Posts
Brain power and skill connected. It is amazing what some people can do. I am typically not a jealous person, but I am very envious of the talent it took to create this shotgun. It would not be a gun that I would purchase, it is not my style, but it is awesome.

Buster
Check out his customized AH Fox for one of his customers if you like something more ornate

·
Registered
24,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I am willing to bet that his hourly is a lot higher than that, based on reading all his other projects on his blog.
Do you have a link to his blog? I'd like to learn more about him. Thanks!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts