Shotgun Forum banner

Cross Eye Dominance - An eye opening experience!

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Graham Oades 
#1 ·
Hello everyone.

For anyone with an open mind who wants to look at how and why cross eye dominance affects shooting please view my web site www.easyhit.co.uk

I have entered comment in this forum before and can assure you I do not sell to the USA so this is not a sales pitch but may help those with a problem that I personally share as a right shouldered / left master eye shooter. I sincerely hope some of you, or your fellow shooters, may benefit.

#2 ·
Well EasyHit does sell in the US. Your site does give good information about determining your eye dominance.

I have run into a few people with "really strong" off eye dominance that when they mount my gun with a blocking sight (Meadow Industry's Vari-Brite-Site II) all they see is the side of the barrel even though the fiber optic sight is glowing in front of them.

I think that you should put a note on your site that there are cases of dominance that is so strong that an EasyHit may not help.

#4 ·
Hi Infanterene,

Good point but not actually reflected in the feedback I receive. You are right in that the bead also helps when people who are tired.

It is also helping people who are right shouldered and right eye dominant who have a problem with eye to target coordination. Dont ask me why but it is being researched by those in the Sports Vision Optometry business.

The evidence is that the 2.5mm bead is enough to help enhance concentration but more research needs to be done to confirm this. The main function of the bead is still to correct master eye dominance and that is the current qualified opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.