Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
605 Posts
If Iggy forces and election, he'll have a public meltdown just the same as his predecessor did! He has no firm beliefs on anything except that he wants to be king!

As Rick Mercer put it, Iggy wants to be prime minister of Canada so bad that he even moved here for the job!

· Registered
67 Posts
it's moving slow but sure, like a chess game. PM harper is stacking the senate first, which IMO is very smart. The majority of legislation dies there. Several NDP'ers are already saying they will be forced to break with the party line on this because they are getting so much heat from their constituents over the ndp not supporting it. It didn't die when harper prorogued parliament.

· Registered
26 Posts
Give the Conservatives a majority government, vote Conservative. As much as I use to doubt Stephen Harper, over the last few years he has proven that he is the right man for the job and has done alot of good for our country.

VOTE CONSERVATIVE

· Registered
22 Posts
I believe it is Sept 21 that the vote for Mark Hollands bill to kill bill C391 is scheduled. Assuming that his bill is defeated, then C391 will go forward for the third vote which should kill it. Too bad most Canadians can't be bothered to keep track of what is going on and write their PM's to tell them what is expected. As usual 9% of the shooters sit on their *** and assume the other 5% will get it done.

· Registered
391 Posts
Makwa said:
I believe it is Sept 21 that the vote for Mark Hollands bill to kill bill C391 is scheduled. Assuming that his bill is defeated, then C391 will go forward for the third vote which should kill it. Too bad most Canadians can't be bothered to keep track of what is going on and write their PM's to tell them what is expected. As usual 9% of the shooters sit on their a$$ and assume the other 5% will get it done.
Very true but that the same for just about all people.
People only complain when its to late

· Registered
99 Posts
badboybeeson said:
Makwa said:
I believe it is Sept 21 that the vote for Mark Hollands bill to kill bill C391 is scheduled. Assuming that his bill is defeated, then C391 will go forward for the third vote which should kill it. Too bad most Canadians can't be bothered to keep track of what is going on and write their PM's to tell them what is expected. As usual 9% of the shooters sit on their a$$ and assume the other 5% will get it done.
Very true but that the same for just about all people.
People only complain when its to late
GOT TO AGREE guys were i'm from are scared to speakup i tried to get an a appointment with the mp here but so far i havn't got a call back.I was talking to a member of one of the wildlife clubs here he can't get a in for a meeting either the liberals are closing their doors to rural residents opinions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.