Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I am looking at a Cynergy Trap at Gander Mountain. Feels great in my hands, and points well for me...less expensive than the Beretta 687 or Browning XT Combo.

Does anyone have any experience with the Cynergy Trap shotgun? I have only heard good things about Cynergy's in general...granted, their appearance is an acquired taste.

bluedsteel

·
Registered
244 Posts
I shot about fifty rounds through one at the Grand this year and loved it. It handled well and I shot it well. I honestly don't feel that you can't go wrong with a Browning. Just my .02$ Anyway, if you shoot it well does it really matter what it looks like? Look at Ljutic, some of their gun's are terrible looking yet carry a price tag of eight grand!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
if you shoot it well does it really matter what it looks like?
Yep!!!! And somebody has to take the fat girl to the Prom too!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I couldn't resist :?

Happy shooting..............................Levi

·
Registered
722 Posts
If it feels good to you and you plan on shooting it for awhile it may be the gun for you. On the other hand if resale is at all a consideration, I'd bet that you will take a pretty good hit. The XT and Beretta trap guns are going to have an appeal to a much bigger market.

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
I shot a Cynergy trap. Nice gun. Shoot like a XT for me. The wood look like it was taken off the XT and put on the Cynergy.
The combo Cynergy Trap I think is a good set up for a lot less money then some other out there.
I have Sporting Cynergy and very had any trouble. I would get the Cynergy Trap in a heart beat.
Browning the best there is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts