Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a CZ 501.2 It is a 12 ga. with 27 1/2 in. barrels. Has fixed chokes, It is the only O/U I own with a cheek rest and fits me as good as any gun I have. Double triggers and nice action. Locks up like a Ruger. Haven't seen any for sale for a long time.:hat

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks David. I haven't seen any, except in the latest buyers guide. A CZ 581 12 ***** with 27.6" barrels, walnut stock, double triggers, ejectors, chrome bores and rubber recoil pad, Retail $846.... I suspect it's a fixed choke. The picture is poor, but it doesn't look like any engraving exists. The out-the-door price would probably be in the neighborhood of $550 to $600. That puts it at the high end of a class that includes:Fausti Traditions Lanber (spelling?)SilmaVerona HugluEAA BaikalStoegerMy local dealer thinks the Lanber is the best buy of the group, but, on low-end O/U's, he primarily stocks EAA for price. Hopefully, I can get some more input among the O/U fans that frequent this site. Thanks again for your response.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Lanber is the best on your listAlso look at some other spanish and italian guns. ITS NOT HOW WELL YOU SHOOT, ITS HOW MUCH NOISE YOUR GUN MAKES.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts