Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I'm thinking of buying a CZ shotgun. Does anybody know of a service centre for CZ shotguns in Canada?

Thanks.

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you jugchoke. Do you have their phone number or e-mail address?

· Registered
12,130 Posts
Herb S. said:
Thank you jugchoke. Do you have their phone number or e-mail address?
I will get them for you later this afternoon.

I actually see them in person from time to time, as they shoot, (CZ is a corporate member of a club that I frequent), and I haven't bothered to contact them any other way as yet.

I will be going to that club again this after noon and will get the particulars.

(The only way I can afford that club is by preforming certain mechanical services for them on a volunteer basis. Works out well for both of us, I work on their machines, train their paid help in the upkeep, etc. and I get to hang out, hob-knob with their clientele, and get to shoot at a pretty exclusive club.)

I used to work part time there as a paid mechanic, and general range help, but I prefer it as a volunteer consultant, so to speak. :roll: :lol: Just too darn old for "tote that bale", oops, tote that trash barrel, etc! :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops:

· Registered
12,130 Posts
PO Box 171073,
Kansas City, KS
66117-0073

Toll free- 1-800-955-4486 If that does you any good.

913-321-1811 I imagine pretty costly.

www.CZ-usa. com

CZ-USA.COM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.