Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would revive this post from last August. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that the new CZ All-American sporting model has replaced the Sporter Standard/G2 models. I'm still looking for feedback on the older models and the new Al-American if it is out there.
Thanks again!

Full Disclosure First: I know very little if anything about Turkish guns, and given the choice based on brand name, would lean toward Browning or Beretta, but ......

... the CZ Sporter G2 might be worth a look in my search for a SC gun. It has the features I'm looking for. Street price for a new gun fits nicely within my budget. I just don't know anyone that has a CZ and there are very few dealers locally stocking them, especially sporting models.

Feedback and opinions appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
23,202 Posts
I have CZ shotguns, (Canvasback, I have 2 912's, and a 920). I have shot close to 50,000 rounds through them, probably more than anyone on SGW (not positive, but that would be my guess). I also love my Brownings, but I feel the CZ offerings are good shotguns worthy of a serious look. There are many good Turkish guns, CZ/Huglu being one of them, I also have a Turkish made Dickinson semi-auto, and a Turkish made Yildiz, both good guns.

cdb

·
Registered
23,202 Posts
rmac/md, and
to the huglu forum, the friendliest "I Love My" forum on SGW.

cdb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.