Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
came home from the range tonight around 22:30 wife was in bed already was a night shoot
put the guns down got a drink puttered around could hear the lab sniffing under the bedroom door so opened the door to let her out
my wife was awake and on my side of the bed with her hand in my night stand "is that you sweetheart ?" "yup it's me " "OK' she pulls her hand out closes the drawer and slides back to her side of the bed and starts snoring the dogs going wild cause someone to play with is home
took me a few minutes to realize she was holding my 357
if i hadn't been me sorry for you she was ready to shoot "somebody was in her house"
i think from now on i'll open the door and start talking before i step through it
you never know after 25 years she may be getting tired of me and i could end up as a justifiable accident (and she would get my Huglu)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Get a Great Pyrenees, no one comes in the house without them telling you about it.
But my wife is the same way. We keep a GunVault Mini attached to her side of the bed with a .45 inside

·
Registered
18,787 Posts
Y'know Dammit....I think maybe you should give her your Huglu and buy yourself a new one. Might be good for your health!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
she has her guns cut to 13'' LOP i can't shoot them
i just spent two weeks rubbing love on my stock got it where i want it and don't want to give it up
i'll spend more time rubbing her

·
Registered
18,787 Posts
Maybe that's why she almost shot you! In her eye you've spent to much time rubbing your Huglu and not enough time rubbing her! :lol:

·
Registered
22,883 Posts
The same thing almost happened to me back in 75 when we got married, I was working midnights, a bad snow storm closed I-55, so me & my buddy decided to close down the local watering hole. To make a long story short I came home plowed, had a hard time getting the door opened, wife thought someone was breaking in, I was eyeball to muzzle of a 357 Colt Python, and they say you can not sober up instantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I did, never did that again without telling mama first!!!!!!!!!!

cdb

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wife asked me which gun i want to put a gracoil on
i told her both (Huglu and SKB)
she didn't blink just asked which one i wanted done first
so i think i'm still in her top 5
or maybe if she shoots me all her new guns will have gracoils on them (can't out think a women)
HHMMMM ??? this could drive me crazy

·
Registered
18,787 Posts
Dammit said:
wife asked me which gun i want to put a gracoil on
i told her both (Huglu and SKB)
she didn't blink just asked which one i wanted done first
so i think i'm still in her top 5
or maybe if she shoots me all her new guns will have gracoils on them (can't out think a women)
HHMMMM ??? this could drive me crazy
No point in trying to out think a woman. Their brains just aren't wired like ours. You have a better chance of learning to be fluent in all the Chinese dialects in a week than you do of figuring out how a woman's mind works in your lifetime.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.