Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening people... I hope you had a pleasant long weekend...
I am going to be visiting my granddaughter from March 14 to March 21 of 2020... She lives in the Daytona Beach area... Anybody knows of any local gunshops that specialize in sporting shotguns worth visiting???
I mean other than the usual chain stores...

Thank you...

Robert

· Registered
28,021 Posts
Two hours down I95 and you can visit DuPont Kreighoff

· Registered
256 Posts
AAA gun pawn in Deland.. Very interesting place , a sight to see. No high end stuff.. Place is packed with weapons.

Volusia skeet and trap is open wed sat Sunday. You can rent a shotgun there. Membership for year is 40 bucks
They just went to 6 bucks a round or buy a punch card 60 for 11 rounds. Place is on pioneer trail just past the cabbage patch.. Skeet trap and 5stand

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you...!!!
I was planning on taking one of my shotguns with me but I think I'll rent one or two just for the fun of shooting with different ones at the time. Whats the worst that can happen??? 0/25 or 0/100??? Or 00/XXX... I DON'T THINK SO... I always manage to blast one or two :mrgreen:
Thank you for the quick replies...
Man, you have to love these forums...

R

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's my plan... My club has 3 skeet courses ready to go every day, plus 10 Sporting Clays stations on a separate course on demand depending on how many shooters... BUT...
the Trap/5 Stand has been out of service for some years now, and the nearest place with a functional Trap/Olympic Skeet/Olympic Trench is a 3-hour drive away...

Seems Trap & 5 Stand are the ones to shoot, for some variety...

R

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.