Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have searched the web and can come up with nothing on a Shotgun I have recently aquired.

It is stamped:
Deerfield
Model 60J

Can anyone tell me anything about this gun or where I can find some info on it.

Thanks!!!!
8)

·
Registered
8,214 Posts
I found a crossreference showing a Noble 10 crossing to a Deerfield 10.

Noble also had a shotgun, a pump action Model 60 you didn;'t state what yours was but if it's a pump i'd look for a pic of the noble 60 because it might have been a tradename used by noble but that's only a guess

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Deerfield Model 60J. It is a 12g pump. Additionally, "Noble MFG. Inc Haydenville, Mass" is stamped on the barrel. All I can find on it is this:

Previous manufacturer and importer of Spanish SxS shotguns located in Haydenville, MA 1953-1971.

Noble manufactured both semi-auto, lever, and slide action rifles and slide action shotguns, in addition to importing Spanish SxS shotguns. Shotgun models included the Model 420, 420 EK, and 450 E. While most models were relatively inexpensive, good working, utilitarian guns, there has been little collectibility to date and most rifles are seen priced in the $45-$150 price range while the shotguns are priced in the $75-$300 range, depending on gauge and features.

I was looking to purchase a new firing pin for mine and so far what I copied and pasted above from another web site and this post are the ONLY information I can find on it.

All I know about my shotgun is that my Dad got it from his parents as a present for his 16th bithday in 1960. He was unhappy with it because it was not the shotgun he wanted. It was a cheap piece of crap, thus his mother was able to buy him more than one present. He wished his mother would have got him the shotgun he asked for only instead.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i also just purchesd a noble shotgun its a 12g modle 60F would like to find a pic of it but don't know were to look ca you help? i like the shotgun and it shoots great would just like to know how old it mite be thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts