Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[s,ize=18][/size] :D

Hello, Would like to know the value of a Dexter Smith Rolling Block Single Barrel Shotgun in 12 Ga. made in Springfield Mass.

Appreciate any other info on this gun. Some of the stampings as can be identified are "Jan 8 OCT xx67 Feb 74".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MarlandS said:
There was one at the Little Bighorn "Private Henry A. Bailey of Company I had a preference for a Dexter Smith, breechloading, single-barreled shotgun." http://www.lonestarrifle.com/Custer.html and that's all I can bring forth.
hi i have a dexter smith 16 rolling block shotgun dexter smith son of founder H. smith of smith wesson..i do have a book with pic says less then 300 made...dexter smith allso made a couple of hand gun he allso made friest double shotgun with the smith wesson and dexter smith name on it..some of the boss single shot say mfge by dexter smith..he allso mfge holt & marshall & farmers..he allso made a single shot door trap gun......Any one intrusted in selling a dexter smith shotgun please email at [email protected] thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.