Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
That sounds like the normal price, around here I just picked up a flat for $42.60 on sale, regularly 48.90/case. The "game loads" are cheaper even when not on sale so unless you are restricted to 3 drams or less on your range they are an alternative. I really can't use these now the weather has turned but I figured if I waited till spring the price will get even worse.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
clayflingythingy said:
In today's Sunday tab I see Remington Gun Clubs are now ~$48/flat. They have been running ~$43/flat.
My local gunshop posted a letter from Remington outlining scheduled price increases in October 2007 and again in January 2008. If I remember correctly, the final price will be some 27% higher.

Buy now!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
WinM12 said:
clayflingythingy said:
In today's Sunday tab I see Remington Gun Clubs are now ~$48/flat. They have been running ~$43/flat.
My local gunshop posted a letter from Remington outlining scheduled price increases in October 2007 and again in January 2008. If I remember correctly, the final price will be some 27% higher.

Buy now!
I was going to say...you think prices are high now, wait until January...

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
magoo said:
That sounds like the normal price, around here I just picked up a flat for $42.60 on sale, regularly 48.90/case. The "game loads" are cheaper even when not on sale so unless you are restricted to 3 drams or less on your range they are an alternative. I really can't use these now the weather has turned but I figured if I waited till spring the price will get even worse.
Nope, $43/flat was the previous sale price in last week's ad. Today's ad shows the sale price $48/flat. "REG" price is show at 6.99/box.

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
I noticed the increase in today's flyer also. These prices match the shelf prices I complained about in my Black Friday rant. (I guess my local store got the word early!?)

I hope you guys haven't ditched your reloading presses!

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
Yep...the prices went up. At large local club with good prices, they were 47.25/flat...now $53.

We just got a few hundred flats (me and some friends) from the area distributor, $42.50/flat...we don't expect to see that price again. Three years ago...maybe four...they were $30.25/flat.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Shoot2reload said:
I hope you guys haven't ditched your reloading presses!
That may not help much, since the price of lead shot has gone through the roof as well (~$50/bag). A few reloading guys at my range are now trying to make their own lead shot...

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
It was 10 days ago I got the flat at $43, after seeing the talk of prices I went back Thursday and my store still had the same sale goin on but were out of 12s. Almost bought some 20s to resell (for a carrying fee) next spring.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I hate the DICK'S in my area. I'm convinced that's why they call it by that name. I'm no huge fan of Wally World either but their shell prices in my opinion are better. Speaking only for hunting shells and throw away style target shells that I've bought there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.