Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
I honestly don't believe Beretta would allow different grades of the same model gun to go out of the factory. Too much reputation at stake. As far as pricing, I simply don't know. Shop around.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree about not having two different quality lines. But I have heard people say Walmart gets a cheaper line, I personally dont believe it. Still have to ask.

I wish I could shop around, but the selection of firearms around Raleigh, NC is horrible. Not even a fraction of what is available in my home state Michigan. I have only found one Winchester shotgun dealer ($$$$$$$) and one Beretta shotgun dealer ($$$$) within 1 hour of Raleigh.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Some of the Wal-mart 390s are assembled or made in USA. The first one I bought had "made in Italy" on the receiver and barrel. The second one (the latest) had "made in USA" on the receiver and "made in Italy" on the barrel. Both seem to be the same, but made in different places.

JED

·
Registered
538 Posts
jed1894 said:
Some of the Wal-mart 390s are assembled or made in USA. The first one I bought had "made in Italy" on the receiver and barrel. The second one (the latest) had "made in USA" on the receiver and "made in Italy" on the barrel. Both seem to be the same, but made in different places.
I have a Wal-Mart 20-gauge and it's "Made in Italy," barrel and receiver. The 12-gauges I've seen in W-M stores recently were the half-and-half that you describe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.