Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my Ithaca Mag-10 awhile back to a buddy of mine who had no interest in the additional 22" Deer Slayer barrel. So, I stuck it back for a rainy day and today I decided to get it out and list it online. Upon further inspection it looked like the ring that holds it to the magazine tube may have been soldered back on. Since I don't have the gun anymore I don't have another barrel to compare it to. Looking online at pictures of other barrels it appears that you can see some solder exposed on other examples but the little circle you can see inside the barrel is what concerns me. This was the only semi-auto shotgun I ever owned and I never got around to actually firing it. This barrel was installed on the gun when I bought it but was not it's factory barrel. The factory barrel was a 32" full choke. What do you think Shotgun World?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I sold my Ithaca Mag-10 awhile back to a buddy of mine who had no interest in the additional 22" Deer Slayer barrel. So, I stuck it back for a rainy day and today I decided to get it out and list it online. Upon further inspection it looked like the ring that holds it to the magazine tube may have been soldered back on. Since I don't have the gun anymore I don't have another barrel to compare it to. Looking online at pictures of other barrels it appears that you can see some solder exposed on other examples but the little circle you can see inside the barrel is what concerns me. This was the only semi-auto shotgun I ever owned and I never got around to actually firing it. This barrel was installed on the gun when I bought it but was not it's factory barrel. The factory barrel was a 32" full choke. What do you think Shotgun World?
Looks factory to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts