Shotgun Forum banner

Double lumps and Round Body

768 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  jango
I have seen these terms quite often and am not sure what they mean, especially " Round Body". Can someone explain, please?
thank's Jango
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
Go look at Ruger's web site and look at the Gold Label. It's a round action-style gun. That should give you an idea of what they are. I think the true orginal round action guns came from Scotland. This site ( will give you more details on the round action, along with a little history.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.