Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if DryFire USA is still in business? I recently purchased a complete 2 head system. I'm having a problem with head #2. I have sent texts, phoned, and emailed for weeks now no response. Emailed and talked to Tom about 4 weeks ago and made the purchase no problem. After spending over 2K$ and Tom and Bob leave town, now that would be some dirty Poo.

·
Super Moderator
7,896 Posts
Facebook page maybe, that might say they are out of town on vacation or similar.
Steve

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've had a problem contacting them as well, I gave up awhile ago. Not sure the right way to proceed, but if you hear anything please report back.
Well after about 6 weeks Bob called today, Maybe he follows the Shotgun World forum. :) That said Bob is awesome. We did the computer connect, Bob worked with me for about 2 hours. I had some things wrong in the setup. Working great now.

If you have not tried this email already, give it a try... [email protected] or try this number 972-523-0876
My next step was to contact https://wordcraft.com/
See Skeet Man above.
Good luck.

Also thanks guys for the recommendations.

·
Registered
718 Posts
When Bob does get back with you, he's THE MAN. They've been really great to deal with on two separate units that we've owned. One great product.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When Bob does get back with you, he's THE MAN. They've been really great to deal with on two separate units that we've owned. One great product.
Yes for sure. talked to Bob Nov. 23 he is awesome. We did the computer connect, Bob worked with me for about 2 hours. I had some things wrong in the setup. It did take about 6 weeks to get a callback. Working great now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts